In addition to the numerous museum websites listed on the “The Cars” page of this site, the following links feature original Tucker content that may be of interest.
- Nostalgic Motoring Ltd. – Tucker automobile restoration specialists. Supplier of Tucker replacement parts, suspension and factory correct engine rebuilding.
- Tucker Automobile Meets the Mills Jukebox – Attempts to shed light on the mystery surrounding Tucker horn buttons and the Mills Jukebox.
- Preston Tucker’s Grave Site in Michigan Memorial Cemetery – Photos of the grave site and information on how to visit it.
- Rob Ida Concepts – Explore the world of Rob Ida and his creations, including the “Tucker Torpedo” project and his “Tucker ’48” projects.
- Tucker: The Man and His Dream – IMD page on the movie. Note: For information regarding the historical accuracy of the movie, please visit TACA Member Larry Clark’s article here.
- 1948 Tucker Miniature Museum – Two of our members, Juan Penalver and Michael Fernandez, created a 1:18-scale Tucker museum.
- TACA facebook page
- Ida Automotive facebook page
- Preston Tucker LLC facebook page
- TACA facebook group
- Tucker Source Facebook page
- Swigart Antique Automobile Museum facebook page
- AACA Museum facebook page
- AACA Museum website
- Dick’s Classic Garage facebook page
- America’s Car Museum facebook page
- Larry Clark’s Presentation from July 27, 2019 –Tucker Talk – The Tucker Business Model: Why the Feds Went After Preston Tucker (And Why They Failed)
View the Presentation Slides>
If you have a link you would like added to this list, please contact the webmaster.